Food Share relies on donations of funds, food, and time in order to feed the hungry of Ventura County. Your donation goes a long way – for every $1 you donate, Food Share is able to turn it into 3 meals.
Here are some ways to give:
- Online using our secure website
- Monthly Contribution by joining our Harvester’s Club
- Bill Pay via your bank and/or credit union
- Over the phone by calling (805) 983-7100 ext. 105
- In person at the Food Share facility (4156 Southbank Rd. Oxnard, CA 93036)
- Planned Giving: Remembering Food Share in your estate plans is an excellent way to support our mission today and for years to come.