Food Share relies on donations of funds, food, and time in order to feed the hungry of Ventura County. Your donation goes a long way – for every $1 you donate, Food Share is able to turn it into 3 meals.
Here are some ways to give:
- Online using our secure website
- Monthly contribution by joining our Harvester’s Club
- Mail to check to 4156 Southbank Rd. Oxnard, CA 93036
- Bill Pay via your bank and/or credit union
- Over the phone by calling (805) 983-7100 ext. 105
- In person at the Food Share facility (4156 Southbank Rd. Oxnard, CA 93036)
- Planned Giving: Create a long lasting legacy by remembering Food Share in your estate plans and support our mission today and for years to come. Please contact Jennifer Caldwell at email@example.com.
- Stock Donations: When you transfer ownership of a long-term holding of stock or other securities to Food Share, you receive a charitable deduction at full market value and you incur no capital gains tax. Please contact Jennifer Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org